Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I used to be a people person until my job

When I first started working at my job I started as a cashier. The amount of people and problems they gave me just drove me nuts and just to get out of that department was my goal. The new department I moved to was Lottery and my first thoughts were that I have no idea what these customers are like. Honestly I never even played lottery so I was completely new to this popular game. Within two weeks I noticed the regulars that came to purchase their tickets every week. I even noticed how people spend their whole day playing scratch offs until they actually win five dollars or more. But it's never a dull moment at my job and the stories and ridiculous things people have come up with are pretty comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment